1. Fully compatible: with all 1.2V/3.7 V/4.2V/4.35V cylindrical rechargeable Li-ion / IMR / INR / ICR / Ni-Mh / NiCd batteries. It can charge 3pcs 26650 batteries at the time.
2. Type C Input support QC3.0 fast charge: support 18W quick charger (9V-QC2.0.QC3.0) with Type C port. Max output is 1500mA. Common Type C input makes it possible to be powered on by any 5V/9V output, like wall chargers, power banks, car chargers etc.;
3. USB output port 5V--2.1A, MAX2.4A, can be used as a power bank. Convenient to charge small devices like mobile phones, flashlight. USB output function will be enabled only if you cut off the power and insert the battery; power bank does not apply to Ni-MH batteries. To protect battery, when working as power bank, once the voltage of any of the 4 slot is lower than 2.8V, the charger will stop output automatically.
4. Four slots intelligent and independent circuit, 3 charge curent (500mA,1000mA,1500mA), meet your different needs at the same time.
5. Digital LCD display: The charging status such as voltage/capacity/temperature/charged timeof each slot can be queried in real time by pressing the V button;
6. Adopting STN HD liquid crystal Display;
7. Intelligent recognition fast charging mode;
8. Intelligent recognition 1.2V battery and detection non rechargeable battery;
9. A variety of safety protection functions: overcharge, over discharge, anti reverse, short circuit, high temperature protection;
10. 0 V activation, rescue over discharge battery.
1* TR-020 fast charger
1* USB Cable
1* User Manual
Build quality seems very nice. Charged appropriately right out of the box. Can fit multiple types of batteries at one time. I eliminated the need for three separate chargers.
TrustFire TR-020 Battery Charger for all batteries
Works great, easy to read digital front and four ports. Excellent!
It can rush a lot of different batteries, and it charges very quickly. I bought it and use it mainly for re charging torch/ flashlight batteries.