The charger can be used for 3.2V iron phosphate lithium battery and 3.7V lithium ion battery. You only need to exchange the switch to corresponding location.
Function: TrustFire TR-006 Multifunctional Charger:
- Compatible Rechargeable Battery Type: 16340, 18650, 25550, 26650, 26700 Rechargeable Battery
- Rechargeable battery's voltage should not be lower than 2.7V.
- Charging Current:
1. Battery voltage between 2.7-3.4V, current is 850mA - 900mA
2. Battery voltage between 3.5-3.6V, current is 650mA - 700mA
3. Battery voltage between 3.9V-4.1V, current is 500mA - 550mA
- Charging Time: 4h ~ 5h (For Example: 2 pieces of 25500 battery 3000mAh).
- Input Voltage: 110V - 240V, 50 - 60Hz
- Output 1: 3.0V, 1000mAh
- Output 2: 4.2V, 1000mAh
What's In The Box:
- 1 x TR-006 Battery Charger
- 1 x Charger Cable
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.
For after-sales service:
WhatsApp: +1 (321) 285-9451