TR-J18 Flashlight + TR001(1pcs)+18650 3000mAH(2pcs)
TrustFire TR-J18 Super Bright 8000 Lumens 5 Modes LED Flashlight with Extension Tube powered by 2Pcs or 3Pcs 18650 26650 Rechargeable Battery
- 7 Pieces of CREE XM-L2 LED, output bright up to 8000 lumen;
- 5 Modes: high mode (8000LM), medium mode (3000LM) , low mode (800LM) , Strobe (3000LM), SOS (8000LM);
- Battery Configuration: 2pcs 18650/26650 or 3pcs 18650/26650 battery (not included);
- With extension tube: length can be adjusted with 2pcs 18650/26650 batteries or 3x 18650/26650 batteries;
- Materials: Made of durable air-craft grade aluminum alloy, stepped construction heat dissipation design;
- Water resistant design, but cannot put into water directly;
- The flashlight is widely used for camping, hiking, patrol, search rescue, self-defense, emergency use, power outages, outdoors and indoor activities.
1x TR-J18 Flashlight
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.
For after-sales service:
WhatsApp: +1 (321) 285-9451