L2 EDC Flashlight
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- MAX 1000 LUMEN: L2 flashlight has 2 modes but with excellent performance and high reliability, its maximum brightness can reach up to 1000 lumens powered by 1 x 14500 rechargeable battery.
- Mode 1: Screw the head, soft press the tail switch active high mode (1000 LM / 45 minutes - with 14500 battery, 150 LM / 105 minutes - with NiMH/Alkaline battery).
- Mode 2: Unscrew the head for 25%, soft press the tail switch it will cycle through low (10 LM / 30 hours - with 14500 battery; 3 LM/95 hours - with NiMH/Alkaline battery) - high.
- Multi Function: Wide Voltage Design - It not only could use Alkaline, Lithium and 10440 battery, but also compatible with 1.2V/1.5V/3.7V/4.2V batteries.Waterproof rating IPX8 and passed 1 meter drop test.
- Widely used: It is a great choice for night walking, bedroom reading, camping, hiking, fishing, nursing and BBQ, a perfect backup for pocket , handbag, backpack and car, etc.
- Package Included: 1* TrustFire L2 Flashlight,1* 14500 Rechargeable Battery or 1 x AA Alkaline Battery (Optional), 1* Lanyard, 1* Replacement O-Ring, 1* User Manual.
1. Utilizes a high-performance CREE XP-L HD led, life time 50000 hours.
2. Two working modes: (high-low).
3. Constant current circuit,constant brightness.
4. Anti-reverse design, prevent battery reverse installed that causing harm to the circuit.
5. Intelligent temperature control setting in case the surface temperature is too high.
6. Material: AL6061-T6 aluminum alloy unibody design with Military grade Type-III hard anodizing.
7. Using double-sided anti-reflective film to toughen glass lenses can effectively reduce light loss.
8. Slip-proof cylinder design.
9. Dimensions: 95.3 mm (length) x 19 mm (tube).
10. Weight: 36 g (without batteries).
1* TrustFire L2 Flashlight
1* 14500 Rechargeable Battery or 1x AA Alkaline Battery (Optional)
1* Replacement O-Ring
1* User Manual
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.
For after-sales service:
WhatsApp: +1 (321) 285-9451