EB01 Battery Box
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
EB01 - 8.4V Waterproof Rechargeable Li-ion Bike Battery Pack Case House Cover Use As Power Bank Or Battery Storage Box for Bike Light or Mobile Phone
- Only for 2* 26650 Li-ion rechargerable battery
- Input: 8.4V 2000mA
- Output 1: 8.4V 5.5mm DC port
- Output 2: 5V Max 2100mA USB port
- Standy current: 80uA
- Waterproof Grade: IP67
- 3 Protection: Overcharge, Overdischarge,Overcurrent
- Wine pot stylish shape design
- Connect 8.4V charger's output port to the battery box's DC 5.5mm port to charge.
- Battery pack's round DC 5.5mm port is connected with 8.4V bike light, it can be used as output or input.
- 5V USB port is only for output, support connect to mobile phones or other digital products.
1x EB01 2*26650 Battery power pack case (battery not include)
1x User manual
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.
For after-sales service:
WhatsApp: +1 (321) 285-9451