DF30 Diving Photo Video Light
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
DF30 Specially designed for scuba diving video camera photography light flashlight, it is a great choice for any diver taking video whether it br Go Pro or other light performance requirement.
- Max 2350 lumens, DF30 diving flashlight with excellent performance and high reliability which are powered by 1x 32650 6000mAh rechargeable battery;
- Professional compressive IPX8 waterproof structure design, diving protection depth up to 100 meters;
- DF30 utilize four different LEDS create 4 modes floodlight/focus light/red light/UV light to meet different needs by side switch;
- Four-level battery indicator can easily let you know the remaining usage time.
- Come with 1inch (25.4mm) ball joint for easy mounting to any camera device;
- Package Include: 1* DF30 diving photo video light, 1*32650 6000mAh Rechargeable battery, 1* 1 Inch ball joint, 2* Spare O-rings, 1* Dive Hand rope, 1* User manual, 1* Gift Box.
Four kinds different LEDs:
3* XM2 5050 U3 LED: White light (flood light) with 6000K color temperature, which can reach up to 150 degree flood light, can provide underwater brightness of 2350 lumens;
2* XG2-3535 S4 LED: White light (focus light) with 6000K color temperature, which has an independent concentrating design, can provide underwater brightness of 543 lumens and a range of 101 meters with good search results under water;
2* XE-3535 red LED: The red LED with a wavelength of 620 nm provide pure and efficient red light and are suitable for underwater photography, creative photography fill light and red light-insensitive fish light;
2* XPE UV LED: The UV LED with a wavelength of 395 nm and pure UV light is suitable for underwater photography of fish and corals with fluorescent substances to lighten the light;
1* DF30 diving photo video light
1* 32650 6000mAh Rechargeable battery
1* 1 Inch ball joint
2* Spare O-rings
1* Dive hand rope
1* User manual
1* Gift box
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.
For after-sales service:
WhatsApp: +1 (321) 285-9451