E3R Rechargeable EDC Flashlight
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
- Super Bright: Max output is 1000 lumens, a compact and super bright flashlight for illuminating dark spots and places. It has 4 modes of High(1000LM)/ Medium(180LM)/Low(5LM)/Strobe modes. You can hold the button for 1.5 seconds under ON status to activate strobe mode.
- USB Rechargeable: The light is operated with 1x 18650(included) or 2x CR123A, can be directly charged via the micro USB cable to any USB port or USB charger from the phone. With led indicator to display battery status. The battery is removable and replaceable.
- Long Run Time: This light gives out 1000 lumens max for 105 minutes, max runtime 560 hours under 5 Lumens low mode,boasts a throw distance up to 175 meters with one 18650 battery (included). It delivers long life for every day use like dog walking on dark roads and trails.
- Handheld Flash Light: The case is very robust and still very handy. Anti-slip knurling enables a firm grip in your hand. Metal clip allows for a convenient pocket carry.Flat side switch that prevents inadvertent operation in a bag.
- Widely used in the house, workshop or car, such as camping, hiking, night walk, caving, climbing, reading, giving, etc. It is right as an everyday carry pocket light for someone who wants a nice solid handheld light that fits in your pocket.
- Package includes 1x TrustFire E3R USB Flashlight, 1x 18650 3000mAh Rechargeable Battery, 1x Belt Holster, 1x USB Cable, 1x Lanyard, 2x Replacement O-rings.
1x TrustFire E3R USB Rechargeable Flashlight
1x Pocket clip
2x Spare o-rings
1x Micro usb charging cable
1x 3000mAh 18650 battery
1x Instruction manual
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.
For after-sales service:
WhatsApp: +1 (321) 285-9451