TR-020 Battery Charger for all batteries
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
1. Fully compatible: with all 1.2V/3.7 V/4.2V/4.35V cylindrical rechargeable Li-ion / IMR / INR / ICR / Ni-Mh / NiCd batteries. It can charge 3pcs 26650 batteries at the time.
2. Type C Input support QC3.0 fast charge: support 18W quick charger (9V-QC2.0.QC3.0) with Type C port. Max output is 1500mA. Common Type C input makes it possible to be powered on by any 5V/9V output, like wall chargers, power banks, car chargers etc.;
3. USB output port 5V--2.1A, MAX2.4A, can be used as a power bank. Convenient to charge small devices like mobile phones, flashlight. USB output function will be enabled only if you cut off the power and insert the battery; power bank does not apply to Ni-MH batteries. To protect battery, when working as power bank, once the voltage of any of the 4 slot is lower than 2.8V, the charger will stop output automatically.
4. Four slots intelligent and independent circuit, 3 charge curent (500mA,1000mA,1500mA), meet your different needs at the same time.
5. Digital LCD display: The charging status such as voltage/capacity/temperature/charged timeof each slot can be queried in real time by pressing the V button;
6. Adopting STN HD liquid crystal Display;
7. Intelligent recognition fast charging mode;
8. Intelligent recognition 1.2V battery and detection non rechargeable battery;
9. A variety of safety protection functions: overcharge, over discharge, anti reverse, short circuit, high temperature protection;
10. 0 V activation, rescue over discharge battery.
1* TR-020 fast charger
1* USB Cable
1* User Manual
While there isn't a law requiring ecommerce stores to have a Return Policy, you may need one if you wish to enforce your terms and parameters of returns and refunds.
For example, in the state of New York, if a retailer does not provide a Return & Refund Policy, the retailer will be required to accept returns and give refunds for all merchandise returned within 30 days of purchase. If you wish to limit this in any way, you will need to create and post a Return Policy with your own custom terms.
Another reason for having a Return Policy even if not required by law is that most consumers prefer to shop at retailers with a clearly-posted Return Policy. This is especially important when shopping online, as more issues are likely when purchasing something without being able to see it in person first.
If you don't have a Return Policy, you may be at the mercy of state laws regulating return and refund timeframes. You may also lose potential customers who are concerned about not being able to return a product if they need or want to.
For after-sales service:
WhatsApp: +1 (321) 285-9451